Stay Awake Software for Windows Computers
The Stay Awake Software Utility presented here is a small utility which can be used to keep a Windows Computer Active without any manual Keyboard or Mouse Input. This Stay Awake Utility can be configured to Auto Start with Windows for Signed on User or for All Users. Stay Awake keeps a Windows Computer Active by simulating 1 Pixel Mouse Movement whenever the Computer is Left Inactive for more than 30 Seconds.
Features of the Stay Awake Utility
Given below are few of the features or uses of the Stay Awake Software Utility. This Utility can be used on any latest Windows Operating Systems like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, etc.
- Stay Awake is a Standalone Utility and does not requires Installation or Admin Access.
- Requires Admin Access only to add the Application to Start-up for All Users configured on a given Windows Computer.
- Can be used to Prevent Screensaver Activation for Signed on User.
- Allows you to Easily Add the Application to Windows Start up.
- Displays an Icon in System Tray which changes color depending on whether the Stay Awake Utility is keeping Windows Computer Active or Not.
- The System Tray Icon can be clicked to start / stop the Keep Windows Active Feature.
- Right Click Menu on System Tray Icon offers pre-configured durations to keep Windows Computer Active.
- Can be used to prevent any type of Idle Actions configured for a Windows Computer including Screensaver Activation, Automatic Logoff, Automatic Windows Lock, etc.
- Stay Awake is totally free to download and try. The Trial Version does not have any feature limitation, but stops working after the free trial usages have been used.
- Download Stay Awake Utility on your Windows Computer and try it for free. Once Free Trial of the Software Expires, you can Pay Activation Fees ( USD 8.76 for Single User on 1 Computer OR USD 14.99 for All Users on 1 Computer) and use it on 1 Computer for at Maximum 3 Months from the Date of Payment.
Please do write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any feature request, any bug found, question related to sales, service, etc. Visit MurGee.com for more software downloads for Windows. All the software utilities have been built for 32 bit version of Windows and work fine on 64 bit version of Windows as well.